15590. registered members from 168 countries of 6 continents.
Our offer (click)
Continental Has A Very Good Start to 2012
27-04-2012 01:01:36 PM
- Sales of €8.3 billion / EBIT of €766 million
- Automotive supplier lays foundation for comfortably achieving its goals for the year
Goodyear Reports Record Sales for First Quarter
27-04-2012 12:51:24 PM
- First quarter 2012 sales increase to record $5.5 billion
- Price/mix drove first quarter revenue per tire up 16% over last year
- Segment operating income of $292 million
- North American Tire operating income doubles to $80 million
- Successfully completed $3.9 billion in financing actions
Tractor town makes tractor tires
27-04-2012 12:40:06 PM
Today, Mitas opened its newest radial farm tire factory in Charles City, which coined the word “tractor.” Iowa Governor Terry Branstad, Charles City Mayor James Erb and Mitas representatives Tomas Nemec and Oldrich Slemr cut the ribbon to start serial production of farm tires.
CARLISLE’S PIRELLI FACTORY HOSTS LOCAL MAYOR
27-04-2012 12:30:44 PM
Burton Upon Trent - Renowned Italian tyre firm Pirelli hosted a string of important guests, including the city’s mayor, at its Carlisle factory last week.