15590. registered members from 168 countries of 6 continents.
Our offer (click)
SKN Tuning, in cooperation with Marangoni project at the Essen Motor Show
28-11-2011 02:08:58 PM
• Marangoni, the Italian tyre manufacturer continues their collabortaion with SKN, the German professional tuning company.
• Additionally for 2011, further SKN prepared Essen Motorshow featured cars will be fitted with Marangoni tyres.
So far, so good for HiQ Tunbridge Wells
28-11-2011 08:55:47 AM
A brand new Tunbridge Wells fast fit centre has defied challenging economic conditions to grow its business during the second half of 2011.
2011 PIRELLI FORMULA ONE STATISTICS
30-11-2011 11:48:03 AM
• Total number of tyres provided for the season (dry and wets): Race tyres: 24,000 dry tyres; 4,600 wet tyres plus an additional 6,000 for the tests
• Total numbers of tyres used: Dry tyres: 21,100; wet tyres: 2,900
• Total kilogrammes of rubber deposited on track in 2011: 10,200
• Number of tyres recycled during 2011: All, i.e. 28,600 race tyres plus 6,000 test tyres
• Average life span of a dry compound this season: 120 km
Goodyear supplier of 19” tyres to the latest 911
25-11-2011 05:03:06 PM
Goodyear announces today that Porsche has chosen its award winning Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyre for the popular 19” wheel fitment on its Porsche 911 Carrera 2.
SECOND HAND BRITAIN
25-11-2011 02:55:44 PM
New research reveals that in these times of austerity many Britons are turning to the second hand market. 60% of UK adults (28 million) have bought something second hand in the last year as they look to trim their household spending1. Of these, 1.9million bought part-worn tyres, previously used on another vehicle.