15590. registered members from 168 countries of 6 continents.
Our offer (click)
LANXESS: Sales in Greater China targeted to exceed EUR 1 billion in 2012
02-12-2011 01:34:23 PM
- Latest developments for ‘Green Tires’ at Rubber Day China in Beijing
- Expansion of research partnership with Qingdao University
Justin invests in technicians of the future
02-12-2011 01:28:05 PM
HiQ franchisee Justin Roberton has become one of the first in the United Kingdom to invest in a new training facility for his staff, in an attempt to raise standards even higher across his four centres.
Hankook extends tyre supplies to Premium Car Manufacturers
02-12-2011 01:06:51 PM
- Hankook ultra-high-performance tyres as original equipment on all new BMW 1 Series models
- "Ventus Prime²" already a success on the MINI Cooper S
- Milestone in the company's global expansion plans
Cornerstone Laid for New PLT Tire Plant in Kaluga
02-12-2011 12:58:15 PM
• State representatives from Kaluga region present for cornerstone laying ceremony – Construction began already in November 2011, production launch set for end of 2013.
• Continental making initial investment of around €240 million in Kaluga plant for annual capacity of 4 million tires, further expansion envisaged in near future.
Pirelli SCORPION RALLY
02-12-2011 09:29:58 AM
THE KING OF THE DESERT IS NOW ALSO AVAILABLE FOR HIGH DISPLACEMENT ENDURO STREET BIKES